Take your skill and knowledge to the next level with IEEE Communications Society’s professional education channels.
IEEE GLOBECOM, ICC, INFOCOM, IM/NOMS, WCNC, SECON. Each tutorial consists of the PowerPoint™ slides used for the original tutorial augmented with new audio recordings by the original presenters.
Free Five-Minute Previews and industry sponsored free tutorials are available. Credit card purchase only, through the IEEE Communications Society website. Highspeed Internet connection needed. PC only.
ComSoc’s enhanced conference tutorial program presents a collection of recent tutorials given by international experts at recent ComSoc sponsored conferences –
With broad selections of topics and self-study tutorials, you can play the streaming presentation at anytime.
- Broadband Video Networking: Empowering the 3D and HD Generation
- Applications Enablers for Challenged Networks
- Practical Steps in Techno-Economic Evaluation of Network Deployment Planning
- Coding for Cooperative Communications
- Cooperative Wireless Networking
- Enabling Technologies and Standardization Activities of IMT-Advanced
- Femtocells: Opportunities and Challenges
- Generalized DFT for OFDM Communications
- Indoor Geolocation Systems: Theory and Applications
- WCET Area 1: RF Engineering, Propagation and Antennas
- WCET Area 2: Wireless Access Technologies
- WCET Area 3: Networks and Services Architecture