IEEE IoT Vertical and Topical Summit – Anchorage 2017 With its dispersed population, cultural diversity, vast area, varied geography, climate extremes, importance to world ecosystems, and a richness of natural resources, Alaska is uniquely positioned to explore the potential and challenges facing the Internet of Things (IoT) in its quest to create sustainable value. To facilitate this exploration in a global context, the IEEE IoT Multi-Society Technical Group is having a Vertical and Topical Summit at the Hilton Anchorage from 18-20 September 2017. Experts will focus on five vertical and five topical themes.
- Arctic Region and Alaska Challenges
- Aviation and Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Oil, Gas, Natural Resources
- Connectivity and Communications
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Security and Privacy
- Economics of IoT and Sustainability