All recommendations are due by 15 August 2017.
Thank you for recommending fellow ComSoc members for our elected offices!
Please use this on-line form to recommend President-Elect and Member-at-Large candidates for consideration by the Nominations & Elections Committee (NEC) for the 2018 election.
To be eligible to run for ComSoc elected positions, all candidates must be ComSoc members (Member Grade or higher). Candidates for President-Elect and Vice President must be Senior Members or Fellows. Candidate qualifications are:
- President-Elect candidates shall have had substantial experience in COMSOC-elected or COMSOC-appointed positions, and in addition shall have served as a ComSoc VP or in comparably high positions elsewhere within IEEE.
- VP candidates shall have previously served in ComSoc BOG elected or appointed positions,
- Member-at-Large candidates shall have actively participated in ComSoc activities prior to serving in this role.
Self-nominations are permitted.
Before completing this recommendation form, contact the individual and confirm that if they are placed on the ballot, that they are ready, willing and able to serve. At that time, you can ask for their IEEE membership status:
- What is their IEEE Member Grade?
- Are they a ComSoc member?
- What is their IEEE Membership Number?
* Required Fields