Invest and Earn Your Rewards
Every investment you make in ComSoc’s community qualifies you for the rewards. Like an airline’s frequent flier program, the more you are involved and committed to our community, the more your company benefits!
Your benefit Tier is based on your total ComSoc investments in:
- Conference and event sponsorship
- 5% of an IEEE Xplore Subscription
- ComSoc memberships for your employees
- ComSoc instructor-led training courses
- Advertising in ComSoc magazines
- Pre-University / STEM game development sponsorship
- Other Sponsorships (e.g., Summits, Webinars, White Paper, Tutorial, Webcast, Tech Focus)
Connect to our members around the world.
ComSoc’s portfolio includes flagship conferences, core conferences, and focused events
Sponsor opportunities at over 40 conferences can include:
- Brand exposure and establishing technical leadership
- High-profile speaking opportunities
- Company logo on website and event signage
- Exhibit booth size and placement based on tier
- Complimentary conference and industry program registrations
- Reach all attendees with branded items like lanyards or conference bags
- Exclusive patronage opportunities for logo placement throughout the event
- Have an idea? We’d love to explore a custom benefits package with you
XPLORE, MEMBERSHIPS, & TRAINING
As an industry leader, your organization is probably already invested in IEEE and ComSoc. Why not receive credit for the money you are already spending? Or explore options that will accelerate your employee’s career development to gain an investment with ComSoc and your staff?
We will work with your team and IEEE to determine how much your company has already invested in IEEE Xplore and credit 5% of your spending toward your investment in the Corporate Program.
Have you already invested in membership in the ComSoc memberships and educational opportunities for your employees with ComSoc’s training courses? The value of this investment will also be credited to your Corporate Program participation.
Haven’t invested in these areas yet? Our team can help create a membership communication package for your employees or work with you to help boost your employee’s career with IEEE ComSoc's in-depth training courses.
ADVERTISING IN COMSOC'S MEDIA
Connect to our readers at the source.
Our respected, award-winning publications share and distribute the valuable work of our members to our members and community, delivering timely, in-depth, highly technical information on a wide variety of communications topics. Our media directly impact business, advance research initiatives, and ultimately improve the way humans communicate with each other.
THE LEADERSHIP PIPELINE
Connect with tomorrow’s leaders today.
PreUniversity & STEM Education
We engage, inspire, and excite students to learn more about communications technologies and careers in communications engineering. Development of resources and activities for pre-university students includes webinars, lesson plans, computer-based games, videos, local activities and more.
- Provide subject matter expert consultation on the development of resources to be used by students, teachers, and parents
- Steer and guide lesson plan creation for use by teachers in the classroom
- Work with local chapters to offer in-person opportunities for students to learn more about careers in communications technology
- Empower your employees to give back to the community and have a positive impact on students' lives
- Inspire students to become part of the future talent pool of communications engineers
- Become a branded sponsor of our new computer game, now in development with Edheads
Gain worldwide exposure as a branded sponsor in our partnerships with
Our community is at your fingertips and eager to learn, participate, and engage in the success of your product or service’s future. Through organized, in-person summits around emerging technical topics, webinars, webcasts, or white papers on the latest technology and research, there are a variety of other investment opportunities that can help connect your organization’s goals with our audience’s needs.