You are here
Blog Archive - January 2016
and SON / Densification
Online via WebEx
- Small cells
- Machine-type communication and virtualization
- Self-organizing network (SON) technologies
Registration closes on 4:00 p.m. EST on 29 January.
To learn about the latest on wireless and the Internet of Things, what the requirements are to make products legal for sale and what potential mistakes to avoid, join us for an information-packed live online course by our wireless systems and product design expert Lee Vishloff. It will help you select a wireless solution for your IoT application. Your participation could be critical to the success of your product.
The last time this course was offered, it was "Sold Out." Make your reservation today to secure your seat on 27 April.
Four Complimentary Papers. One Focus.
to Reserve My Seat
- providing a clear, broad focus through the promotion of personal vision and guidance where appropriate; and
- directing Editorial Board members to seek special issue proposals and manuscripts in specific areas;
- selecting competent manuscript reviewers with the help of Editorial Board members and managing timely reviews of manuscripts;
- identifying and appointing editorial board members with the concurrence of the Steering Committee;
- actively soliciting high-quality manuscripts from potential authors and, with support from publication staff, helping these authors get their manuscripts published;
- resolving conflicts or problems as necessary.
The new President of the IEEE Communications Society, Harvey Freeman, wishes all a very happy and healthy 2016. Harvey encourages the ComSoc community to reach out to him or any member of the Board of Governors for any comments and suggestions, and to join the IEEE Communications Society.