Each year, the Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) from Clarivate Analytics examines the influence and impact of scholarly research journals. JCR reveals the relationship between citing and cited journals, offering a systematic, objective means to evaluate the world's leading journals. The 2016 JCR study, released in June 2017, reveals that IEEE Communications Society publications continue to maintain high rankings in telecommunications.
We are proud to announce that the IEEE Communications Society has 7 of the top 8 publications in telecommunications by Journal Impact Factor:
- IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials (Impact Factor: 17.1)
- IEEE Communications Magazine (Impact Factor: 10.4)
- IEEE Wireless Communications (Impact Factor: 8.9)
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (Impact Factor: 8.0)
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal* (Impact Factor: 7.5)
- IEEE Network (Impact Factor: 7.2)
- Vehicular Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (Impact Factor: 4.9)
* ComSoc Co-Sponsored Journal
We thank the authors, reviewers, editors, editors-in-chief and all of those involved in ComSoc Publications for such a great achievement and for maintaining high-quality standards in our publications.
Nelson Fonseca, VP Publications
Khaled Letaief, Director of Journals
Raouf Boutaba, Director of Magazines