During an intensive 4-day program, a select group of 35 students will:
- Network with technical experts and business executives
- Collaborate with like-minded engineers
- Experience lectures by international communications technology experts
- Visit world leading wireless laboratories
- Engage in varied learning opportunities including case studies, tutorials, and hands-on experiences
Focus areas for the 2019 summer school include:
- Prototyping 5G NR and other next generation communication algorithms
- Gathering real-world data by building wireless testbeds and how to fund them
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- New technologies changing the wireless landscape, including Massive MIMO and mmWave
- Next generation wireless in vertical application areas including Automotive V2X, Aerospace and Security
Lunch and refreshments will be made available free of charge throughout the day.
A detailed program and agenda will be available soon.