The Practice Exam is a 75-item online test encompassing the following seven areas of expertise covered in the IEEE WCET™ Certification Exam:
- RF Engineering, Propagation, and Antennas
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Network and Service Architecture
- Network Management and Security
- Facilities Infrastructure
- Agreements, Standards, Policies, and Regulations
- Fundamental Knowledge
Questions for this practice exam have been pulled from the same question bank used for the actual certification exam. This pre-test is highly recommended for those interested in getting certified in wireless. For anyone else, this practice test can help you identify your areas of strength and weakness within the seven key areas (listed above) in which every wireless professional working within the industry today should be proficient.
- Preview questions that will be similar in nature to those asked on the actual certification exam and test your present knowledge
- Understand which domains you are already proficient in and which areas require additional study and preparation
- Gain some practice in taking a timed test in an online format
Important note: Once you place your order for the practice exam, within one business day you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the practice exam. The practice exam is timed so please be sure to allow enough time to complete the practice exam in one sitting. Once you start the practice exam you will have 2 hours to complete it.
Purchase the Practice Exam
Purchase the practice exam for US $50 (Currently Unavailable - Being Updated)