Identify Yourself as a Wireless Communications Professional
IEEE WCPs may now request a copy of the IEEE WCP logo file for use in email signatures and business cards. Contact us to request your copy of the IEEE WCP logo.
How to Stay Current
- Read the IEEE Wireless Communications Professional e-newsletter. This bi-monthly e-newsletter covers the latest industry news to help you manage your career. Interested in contributing to IEEE WCP News? Complete this form to share your ideas with us.
- Join the IEEE WCET™ Group on LinkedIn to connect with other wireless communication professionals who have earned certification.
- Keep your certification current through recertification.
- Review the latest edition of "A Guide to the Wireless Engineering Body of Knowledge," (WEBOK) 2nd Edition.
- Stay up to date with latest technology advancements with ComSoc Training - live courses instructed by wireless industry experts teaching from a non-partial view*
- View ComSoc’s Free Tutorials Now for in-depth presentations recorded at recent ComSoc-sponsored conferences*
*Important: The training or tutorials offered by the IEEE Communications Society is not geared to teach an individual how to pass the IEEE WCET Certification exam.
The IEEE Jobsite
Your one-stop shop for managing your career and finding your dream job, the IEEE Job Site can help you more efficiently and effectively advance your career.