The IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management publishes (online only) peer-reviewed archival-quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of network and service management. Theoretical research contributions (presenting new concepts and techniques) and applied contributions (reporting on experiences and experiments with actual systems) are encouraged.
These transactions focus on the key technical issues related to:
- Management Models
- Architectures and Frameworks
- Service Provisioning
- Reliability and Quality Assurance
- Management Functions
- Enabling Technologies
- Information and Communication Models
- Applications and Case Studies
- Emerging Technologies
TNSM Special Issues in preparation:
- Novel Techniques for Managing Softwarized Networks, submission deadline April 1, 2018 pdf
Published papers can be accessed through IEEE Xplore (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?punumber=4275028).