Monday, 24 September 2018 - 9:00am to 5:30pm SGT
In-person course in Singapore
IEEE ComSoc has partnered with KPMG Business School in Singapore to make local KPMG courses available to IEEE ComSoc Members for a discount off the public price.
The need to communicate is much more crucial in today’s fast changing workplace and yet many people fail to deliver presentations that are relevant, clear and impactful. This highly interactive course includes role playing for all participants to demonstrate what they have learned about creating their message and communicating those messages to others. Participants will cover major areas like overcoming nervousness; such as loss for words and handling of difficult situations. By effectively using visual aids, this course will be fun-filled with lots of methodologies and tips to improve your presentations and also help to become a more dynamic and confident presenter.
Register Now (ComSoc members use code EGIP#1IEEE to receive 10% off the public price!)
Questions? Contact Emily Mui at email@example.com
Who Should Attend
This well-structured course is specially designed for those who need practical training to sharpen their presentation and communication skills. It is for new and experienced presenters wanting to refresh and hone their skills to become a more effective, confident and dynamic presenter. It will benefit the following working professionals:
- New and senior managers with aspirations for advancement;
- Professionals who often meet high-value clients and wish to communicate with authority and poise
- Salesperson/managers who wants to boost their sales and improve their selling skills;
Those who regularly chair meetings, deliver speeches, and/or speak to internal and external customers and stakeholders for business or social purposes
On completion of this workshop, participants will learn to become an effective and impactful presenter. You will master the necessary skills to plan, prepare and deliver with confidence your impactful presentations.
- Objectively become a presenter, not a speaker
- Understanding the profile and specific needs of target audience
- Become objective-based and having a clearer message through focused preparation
- Be able to draw your audience in and address concerns/feedback in a positive manner