You are here
Blog Archive - December 2016
The Future is now. Discover the crucial role of Device-to-Device (D2D) communications. Gain valuable insight from a comprehensive survey of 5G. Delve into the 5G multi-RAT multi-connectivity radio network architecture. Learn from the MAC/PHY Prototyping Platform and let the knowledge inspire you while moving toward the next generation of 5G wireless communications. Register now for your free access to the following papers.
An SDR-based experimental study of outband D2D communications
A. Asadi, V. Mancuso and R. Gupta, IEEE INFOCOM 2016 - The 35th Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, San Francisco, CA, 2016, pp. 1-9.
About Tech Focus
- Though-provoking technical sessions on green, wireless and vehicular communications, smart spaces and IoT, cyber-physical systems, mobile networks, security, wearable devices and more.
- Interactive demonstrations from leading communications corporations and researchers showcasing technologies enhancing smart homes, e-health, transportation safety, gaming applications, autonomous vehicles, disaster relief and emergency communications.
- Exciting panel led by industry and academia experts on fog computing, communications, storage and control, including impact on consumer devices, networking and applications.
- In-depth workshops covering ambient assisted living, global interoperability, game theory, accessible devices and services, homeland and Internet architecture for developing regions.
- Hand-on tutorials detailing 5G, cellular networks, computer networking, IoT, attacks on the Smart Grid, next-gen IPTV and communication for connected cars. Complimentary tutorial included with a full registration.
- D2D Communication Design and 5G
- Resource Allocation for D2D Communication
- Neighbor Discovery, Service Discovery and Traffic Offloading
- Power Control and Mode Selection for D2D Communication
- Medium Access Control and Performance Analysis for D2D Communication
- Security in D2D Communication
- D2D Content Sharing, Prototyping and Application Layer Issues
University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Canada
Member Technical Staff, InterDigital Canada Ltee, Montreal, Canada
Three Key Challenges for 5G (Part 3 of 3)
Device centric network cooperation for 5G and beyond: Theory and algorithms
1:00 PM EST, 10:00 AM PST, 18:00 UTC/GMT
Paul de Kerret, Communications Research Engineer, EureCom
Douglas McCormick, Moderator