The Social Networks committee promotes interdisciplinary researches among social science, information theory and computer science. The main scope of the committee is to encourage study and research activities that answer the very fundamental questions in human and telecommunication networks including:
- Formation and evolution of human social network
- Information propagation and dissemination un human social network
- Small world phenomenon and its implication in telecommunication networks
- Convergence of telecommunication networks and human social networks
- New applications and services
Staff | Cynthia Sikora
Visit the Social Networks Technical Committee website.