Get your Tutorial or Survey published in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials
IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials is a ComSoc publication. It provides researchers and other communications professionals with the ideal venue for publishing on-line tutorials and surveys which are exposed to an unlimited global audience. It is available online through the IEEE Xplore Electronic Library.We are now looking for contributions for all future issues. Topics of interest include all areas of communications and networking, including but not limited to:
- Communication Networking, and Networking Technology, Applications, and Services
- Telecommunications Switching and Routing
- Wireless and Mobile Networks, including Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Cognitive and Intelligent Radio Networking
- Personal Communications
- Radio and Satellite Communications
- Smart Grid Communications and Networking
- Lightwave Technologies and Optical Networking
- Security, Trust, and Privacy in Communication Networking
- Networking in Grids
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Transmission Systems
- Coding, Equalization, and Modulation for Transmission
- Multimedia Services
- Coding, Equalization, Detection, and Timing Recovery for Digital Data Storage Channels
- Network Management
- Residential Networks and Services
- Traffic Engineering
- Network Signaling
- Performance Modeling, Simulations, Test-Beds and Experimentations
Please submit manuscripts via the ManuscriptCentral website.
Please email any questions to the Editor-In-Chief:
National Chiao Tung University
1001 University Road
For detailed instructions on paper preparation and submission, please refer to the Information for Authors.
There are no limits on paper length, number of figures, references, etc.
Required formats for electronic submission is PDF.
Manuscripts due: On a continuing basis.
Notification of acceptance: Upon completion of review process. The first round of reviews takes typically around 8 - 12 weeks.
Publication date: Fast-posting at IEEE Xplore, typically, in the First Quarter following acceptance of the article.