Get your Tutorial or Survey published in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials
IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials is a ComSoc publication. It provides researchers and other communications professionals with the ideal venue for publishing on-line tutorials and surveys which are exposed to an unlimited global audience. It is available online through the IEEE Xplore Electronic Library.We are now looking for contributions for all future issues. Topics of interest include all areas of communications and networking, including but not limited to:
- Communication Networking, and Networking Technology, Applications, and Services
- Telecommunications Switching and Routing
- Wireless and Mobile Networks, including Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Machine Learning for Networking and Communications
- Quantum Communications/Computing/Networking
- Green Communications and Networking
- Lightwave Technologies and Optical Networking
- Cyber Security, Trust, and Privacy in Communication Networking
- Coding, Equalization, Detection, and Timing Recovery for Digital Data Storage Channels
- Network Management
- Traffic Engineering
- Performance Modeling, Simulations, Test-Beds and Experimentations
- Bio- and Nano-networking
- Semantic Communications
- Integrated Sensing and Communications for 6G
- Web 3.0/Semantic Web
- Underwater Communications and Networking
- Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks
- Multimedia Communications over Wireless and Multimedia Services
- Softwarization, Virtualization and Cloud Continuum in Communication Networks
- Energy Efficient Communication Systems
- Full-duplex Wireless Communication and Networking
- Digital Twin/Cyber Physical Systems
- THz Communication and Networking
- Emerging Topics in Communications and Networks
Please submit manuscripts via the Manuscript Central website.
Please email any questions to the Editor-In-Chief:
For detailed instructions on paper preparation and submission, please refer to the Information for Authors.
There are no limits on paper length, number of figures, references, etc.
Required formats for electronic submission is PDF.
Manuscripts due: On a continuing basis.
Notification of acceptance: Upon completion of review process. The first round of reviews takes typically around 8 - 12 weeks.
Publication date: Fast-posting at IEEE Xplore, typically, in the First Quarter following acceptance of the article.